Monday, January 5, 2015

ANOTHER NEW YEAR


We left snow and cold to our boat Time Out! We ate, drank, baked, ate some more and visited with friends and family over the holidays. A very enjoyable time. We are in Florida just finishing up our provisioning and boat "stuff".... wait did I say finish up?? As any boater knows (or even a home owner), one is never really "finished". We hope to travel to Bimini, Bahamas in a week or so.


Happy New Year to everyone! May you also be smiling in the new year. Health and happiness!

A few resolutions for 2015:

Smile more
Be grateful for small things
Talk to my parents more
Text less to my kids (it annoys them)
Hug Paul every day
No more dieting this year, an extra 10lbs is not going to kill me
Drink more water and less Diet Pepsi, yes I will try again this year
Eat less chocolate (wait, didn't I just say no dieting?)
Share my chocolate

No comments: