Monday, January 23, 2017

TIGHT QUARTERS

Last year on day one after we left Florida for Bimini our chart plotter went to a black screen and was very hard to see. Today we found Max Marine Electronic in Pompano Beach to fix it, about 1 1/2 hour drive away. However, now to get that thing off! Needless to say the cookies over Christmas did not help me squeeze through the opening. I squeeze through the opening of 14 in high and 13 in wide. I had a light on my forehead and small tools to get the screws/washers etc off. Paul had to pass me things but in the end he joined me inside! We worked together.


Notice the small door on bottom right, it closed tight on me! But not locked.




Lots of air and light when the chart plotter got removed. Fixed in one day, it is back on. Paul is so happy to make use of the big screen this year.

Off to Florida Keys area on Thursday to spend 2 weeks. We will get our provisions tomorrow.


Interested clouds a couple of nights ago.


No comments: