Tuesday, March 3, 2015

MARCH HERE ALREADY?

We said good-byes to son and girlfriend so we are alone for a short time before other son arrives with his buddy. What do we do all day? We may go into Staniel Cay for shopping or may not, we may go out for lunch or eat at boat, I may paddle board at 9am with the others here in the anchorage or I may not, I may kayak. I might snorkel at low/slack tide or may not. I may have a glass of wine! We are in this anchorage for only 2 more days. We leave Thursday morning to start heading back to Nassau to pick up son. So, tomorrow a cocktail party at someone else's boat to say good-bye to us and good-bye to others leaving for Nassau but not coming back. Their time is up.


Went to Staniel Cay to walk and shop. Great Day.



Look at all the shades of blue!



Sun setting in our anchorage and the waters are very calm this night.

I paddle board with Susan and Sophie! Sophie does not do too much work. Once at the beach she runs a bit and then back on board to return to boat.


Yes, the dog is smiling. She lies down sometimes, very relaxing for her.

Other Canadian Sayings from Bill Casselman's book

Anger....

"I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on."

"I couldn't warm up to you if we were cremated to together."

No comments: